Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
What should I bring with me to the appointment?
- Health Insurance card and/or health insurance booklet
- Referral from another doctor (if you have)
- Previous X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, or previous hospital and surgery records (if you have)
What do I have to do to cancel my appointment?
Please contact the office 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment.
What languages are spoken in the office besides Greek?
- Italian (average)
What is the age range of the patients we examine?
Adolescents to seniors.
How soon can I be examined?
Orthopedic emergencies can be seen the same day.
When can you prescribe and write referrals for imaging/laboratory tests?
Online prescribing and writing of referral imaging/laboratory tests are only available during hours that the office is open.
Which hospitals do you collaborate with?
- Therapis General Hospital
- IASO Hospital (ΙΑΣΩ)
- Henry Dunant Hospital
- The Athens Clinic (Λευκός Σταυρός)
- Athens Medical Centre Peristeri
Where to find our Practice
Adj. Prof. Dr. Michail-Alexandros Malahias
Chalandri 152 31
Tel: (+30) 6936503290
Copyright © Michail-Alexandros Malahias, 2021